It's completely normal for wrinkles and fine lines to appear on your skin as you age -- although that doesn't mean that you have to like it. There are several reasons that wrinkles form, including sun damage; the skin's inner layer thinning, which affects your skin's elasticity; and the fact that aging skin makes less oil, heals slower, and doesn't hold as much moisture. So, in order to rejuvenate your skin, and regain a young, healthy glow, you need to properly care for your skin. Fortunately, using natural ingredients to rejuvenate your skin is simple.
Avocado-Honey-Shilajit Moisturizing Mask
To prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming, you have to moisturize your skin. This helps your skin retain moisture, as well as acts as a temporary filler for wrinkles, making your complexion appear smoother.
An avocado-honey moisturizing mask helps moisturize your skin. But why avocado, honey, and shilajit?
- The monounsaturated fatty acids in the avocado helps the epidermal layer of your skin retain moisture so that it feels soft and hydrated. It also reduces facial redness and helps regenerate damaged skin cells.
- Honey is full of antioxidants, which can slow down the aging process. It's also extremely moisturizing, and it helps give your skin a healthy glow.
- Shilajit promotes bone, muscle, and organ regeneration, and the skin is your largest organ.
To make and use your moisturizing mask:
- Place 3 tablespoons of cream, 1/4 of an avocado, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of shilajit into a blender.
- Blend and puree the ingredients into a smooth cream.
- Apply the creamy mixture to your face, and let it sit for one hour.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water.
Nutmeg-Cinnamon-Honey-Shilajit Facial Cleanser
If you want your skin to have a youthful, healthy glow, you need the right cleanser. Fortunately, it's easy to make one yourself using shilajit, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Each ingredient has its own purpose: the nutmeg helps unclog your pores to prevent breakouts, the cinnamon helps cleanse your skin and temporarily fills in any fine lines and wrinkles, the honey helps slow the aging process, and the shilajit promotes regrowth of healthy skin.
To make and use your cleanser:
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon of shilajit, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients with a spoon until they are blended together.
- Spread the mixture on your skin, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash the cleanser off of your skin with warm water.
While there isn't a way to stop you from aging completely, your skin doesn't need to show your age. By properly cleansing your skin daily and using a moisturizing mask once a week, you can minimize the appearance of your fine lines and wrinkles.
To get your hands on some shilajit, check out websites like purblack.com.